1. Nature Rituals
* Nature is not a ritual but a spirit. She teaches us about ecology, seasonal cycles, beauty, and the Sacred.
* Nature is best experienced as “embedded” with our families.” Not inside a building but in the outdoors.
* Symbols drive the schedule: fall leaves, snow piles, sprouting seeds, our harvest table.
2. Human + Nature Rituals
* Bond fires, picnics, camping, star gazing, catch and release on a trout stream.
* Human + Nature ceremonies are best local, decentralized experiences; consider a pagan rites?
* We kill, drag and then hang ornaments on Christmas Trees. Human + Nature ritual.
3. Human Rituals
* Humans are Nature ritual digesters and morphers. Nature is a raw ritual source too often tamed and controlled.
* We need to build shared rituals based on love and tolerance not selfish consumption and conquest for the Popes and CEO’s.
* Humans rituals have been devised over the Centuries to punish and control many cultures with a top-down, rules-driven “pseudo ritual” agenda.
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, it's a tiny ad: