What The GNOWFGLINS Fundamentals eCourse Offers
* Total access. From the get-go, you have access to all 14 lessons of the Fundamentals eCourse for as long as you need it. You don’t have to wait for any of the lessons – they’re all available for you to work through them at your own pace. All at once or weekly – it is your choice.
* Lifetime membership in GNOWFGLINS eCourse. When you take the Fundamentals eCourse, you become a member of GNOWFGLINS eCourse for life. This entitles you to take all current and future classes we offer.
* Open enrollment. Anyone can enroll in this course at any time. Enrollment doesn’t close!
* You decide how much to pay. What we ask is that when the time is right, you submit a payment for what you think the experience is worth. You decide when, how often, and how much to donate.
* Lessons presented through rich multi-media tutorials. Video demonstrations, audio recordings, and detailed but simple print materials. View the lessons in the comfort of your own home and whenever your schedule allows. Print and audio materials can be downloaded and saved to your own computer for future reference!
* Simplicity. This simple plan builds your healthy cooking skills incrementally – not too fast and not too slow. When you’re done, you’ll be a confident, successful, healthy cook.
* Ingredient and equipment notes. You’ll find out the best, better and good choices for everything required, along with tips for where to find the best deals and who usually offers the healthiest choices. I won’t leave you hanging out to dry, unprepared. So breathe easy.
* Exclusive members-only forums. Offer and receive accountability, advice, and encouragement. Let us share your goals, pick you up when you’re stuck, and keep you feeling good about your food choices.
* My best advice. Hear from me on all topics related to traditional, healthy cooking. I strive to provide simple yet comprehensive answers to facilitate your mastery of the skills that will nourish you and your family.
* Frugality and simplicity in tools. Sometimes, the right tool is absolutely necessary. On the other hand, quite often the best tool is the simplest tool. If I can spare you from having to buy something, I will.
* Weekly email reminders. I offer an optional, complimentary weekly email reminder service. I want to work with you to help you finish the eCourse in the recommended 6 month period.