The Permaculture School is a yearlong ecological learning journey with a 12 week residency in Asheville, North Carolina that starts May 23. A few spots are still open - contact Sam at email@example.com to apply today!
Permaculture School is a yearlong program that includes:
• 3-month residency that runs from May 23rd to August 14th, 2015 — in Asheville, NC
• 24-hour learning tracks included in the 3 months, details below — in Asheville, NC
• 1-week Water Retention Landscape Course with Brock Dolman — in Asheville, NC
• 1-week Natural Building Workshop with expert teachers — in Asheville, NC
• 30+ hours of online PDC videos to be viewed before May 23rd — from any location
• 2 monthly mentorship calls for 12 months, thru August 2016 — from any location
• 9-month online botany course that runs thru December 2015 is — from any location
• 12 month dedication to accomplishing your pathway, project and career goals — from any location
Permaculture School: Design Ecology & Living Skills is a year-long ecological learning journey designed for people who want to build their Permaculture projects, pathways, and careers. You are especially encouraged to apply if you are on a path toward being a permaculture leader, professional, practitioner, educator, activist, or advocate. Seats are limited. College credit is available.
You will gain skills in: Ecological observation, awareness, ethics, principles and design + Wise water stewardship + Perennial agriculture, generative food systems and food preservation + Botany, nature awareness and herbal medicine-making + Natural building + Energy assessment and efficiency + Personal leadership and business skills + Mapping and presentation skills + More.
The curriculum includes: Online videos and classes + a 3-months full-time, residential program with some live-stream learning + lectures + field trips + demonstrations and hands-on learning opportunities + water retention landscape course + natural building workshop + a nine month online botany course + 12 months of mentorship.
You will receive your: Permaculture Certification and create a one-year personal project goal. Our goal is to help you skill up and accomplish your vision for your life, your community, and the earth.