A quick cursory search on the interwebs didn't yield an answer to my question, so I decided to consult my fellow permies
I have a batch of grapes that have some powdery mildew. The grapes are ripe, by many of them split and some have a slight mold growing in the split. The grapes with the split and mold are still tasty. My question is are there any issues with making them into raisins? I am not squeamish about eating mold or mildew as long as they are safe.
I just laughed my heart out, that guy... my god, that guy is so funny. I checked out the other videos he has on youtube, what a performer! And as far as i can tell he's OK with the acuracy of the information on growing tomatoes(the other stuff i really wouldn't know).
Something about .... going for a swim. With this tiny ad ...
It's like binging on 7 seasons of your favorite netflix permaculture show