This time I have written an article (with lots of pictures, and references) designed to convince those "hermit curmudgeon" farmers out there who disdain environmentalism that regenerating our environment is actually good for THEM too. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it changes minds...
The main points are:
1. Oxygen for us to breath
2. Sustainable food production
3. Healthier food
4. Reduced poverty, starvation and disease in developing countries
5. Reduced drought and water shortages
6. Reduced landslides, flash floods, etc.
7. Reduced toxins
8. More beautiful landscapes
Writing about regenerative agriculture is my full-time job. Check out my blog, sheldonfrith.com, it is packed with useful resources. And read my book "Letter To A Vegetarian Nation".