spacecowboyiv wrote:This is not a good idea as cooled flue gases will leave creosote deposits and as anyone who has burned wood knows excess creosote buildup can cause a chimney fire. In most homes a chimney fire is a bad thing, but doesn't usually burn the house down. In the case of the rocket mass heater the chimney is running through your floors or you are sitting on it....Yikes! At a minimum I would be disassembling this system every two weeks to clean it out.
Never trust an airline that limits their passengers to one carry on iguana. Put this tiny ad in your shoe:
Dave Burton's Boot Adventures at Wheaton Labs and Basecamphttps://permies.com/t/119676/permaculture-projects/Dave-Burton-Boot-Adventures-Wheaton