My name is Miloš, and have about 25 acres of land in Eastern Europe that I am trying to convert into a self-sufficient household, with own water and energy, by implementing all organic and permacultural standards.
I am here actually trying to meet a female to share my life view, my knowledge, my fears, my dreams, my everything (don't be sick, please .)... yet)....
And why here, you might ask? Well, because the mere fact that the one reading this is in great percent all that ''a permaculturists'' implies. And which should be as follows:
I simply adore all the nature, Sun, rain, storms, bees, dogs, worms, pines, rocks, clay, lavander, horses, dogs, buffalos, falcons, .. all the life and all the living. In its sincerety, innocence and divinity.
Which opposes the ongoing civilizational standards of artificiality - usage of ''death'' concrete, steel and plastic, slaughter of innocent animals, all for the simple gratification of Man but finally the great nuisance for our planet. And all the masks and all the games which adults today tend to play, with their suitcases, fast cars and their guns - so serious ''toys'' to use. And so serious the game. Which we are used to call ''life''. But the real life is conveyed beyond the polluted air we breathe, so clear, so perfect, so adorable. Trying so desperately, but yet so gently, to connect with us, but only the few are lucky enough to become ''awakened''.
To describe me now, if anyone still reading this .
- I am 30, in Solar years, but my body is 15 , my mind is 55, and my soul is old as Universe.
- I am 6'1/185 cm, bown hair, brown eyes. / although I adore female body, and hopefully you will understand that not in perverted way, and as artist have refined test in estetics, I believe that everything that lives is beatiful
- I currently work in local highschool teaching Geodesy. / and now realizing that school is a moulding case for a ''bowing to authority/tell me what to do'' member of our oligarchic socieity.
- I vision myself growing lavander fields, bees, and petting a donkey, with my future wife, and many kids.
- My view in life is best described by TAO / hopefully some day, somebody will read this and actually understand
- This implies my almost ascetic, modest and humble lifestyle. Which means that I eat little, but not that I do not care about my body.
- I adore sports, especially those that practice the endurance of both the body and the mind / currently cycling 130km/day, doing sprints, etc.
- I do not consume tablesalt, avoiding products that have bar-codes. Also implement the raw food ideology of the Rastafarianism.
- I tend to create, I write, I create the Kandinsky/Dali-an like microcosmical drawings.
- I roam throughout the wilderness with my dog Gina, collecting herbs, trees for bonsai
- I love Japanese culture.
- I read a lot, and I think a lot, and still considering myself as stupid.
- I also love music, love to hear my soul smiling when I sing.
- I do not like to hear the word ''I'' .
Would like to meet a girl:
1.That has read all this and still not confused.
2. That has the courage to contact me.
3. That is not ashamed of collecting a cow dung by a bare hand or riding a donkey to a post-office.
PS you can use the PM button.
posted 1 year ago
You posted this quite some time ago, but if it is still relevant, please write me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companion Planting Guide by World Permaculture Association