bob day wrote:That's one of the things that is impossible to say without a crystal ball.
I guess the smart money would be on the ACP winning their certificate and eventually running over me, but even then they are supposed to pay me a fair price, although that would likely involve lawyers and time--and less money.
I just can't give in without at least voicing my opposition to the project and putting my money where my mouth is. Otherwise if I accept their offer I'm just enabling them to do their worst.
bob day wrote:Just a quick update, It's been a couple weeks now and I haven't heard anything more, I haven't contacted them, they haven't contacted me. My neighbor had his offer increased from 20 k up to 70 k, but he decided not to deal, so at least for now I will enjoy my peace that denial brings, and just pretend that first offer didn't happen. If they come back with 100k all bets are off, but i would still have to think about it.
You guys wanna see my fabulous new place? Or do you wanna look at this tiny ad?
Wildlife Web Kickstarter: Participate in the Web of Lifehttps://permies.com/t/100598/Wildlife-Web-Kickstarter-Participate-Web