I just released my new book called "Cob to Code" at http://www.cobbuildingcodes.com
This is the only Owner-Builder's Guide to Cob Homes and Building Codes!
I wrote this document to help owner-builders, like yourselves, who have dreams of building your own cob homes. I get asked all the time about how to deal with building codes and permits when building a cob house.
In "Cob to Code" I pulled everything together to try and answer all of the questions and concerns I receive on a daily basis about building a cob home according to code.
This is very important information and should be understood by cob builders worldwide.
Here’s what you will get inside:
- Overview of cob construction and building codes
- Learn how the IBC (International Building Code) applies to building with cob
- Alternate Materials and Methods Section of the IBC
- Building permit requirements for both rural and urban jurisdictions
- How to efficiently work within the government’s bureaucratic code system
- Learn how the trailblazers of natural building are working with or without codes!
- Discover the loopholes so you can build without permits or code requirements!
- 20 information packed pages – plus additional resources
- Geographically Specific building code information to help you build your cob home!
- United States (ALL 50 States included!)
- Great Britain
Get “Cob to Code” now so that you can learn the facts you need to know to build your cob home to code! http://www.cobbuildingcodes.com/