Your picture of oyster mushroom spores growing after 3 days is fascinating. I would like to know more details.
It looks like you just poured the peroxide+spore solution right onto the cut face of the log. Is that correct?
What environment was the log in (temperature, moisture, indoor/outdoor)?
What kind of wood?
Was it recently cut or had it aged?
Did the log ever fruit?
Did the spores come from your own oysters, store bought, or wild?
Have you done this technique with any other kinds of mushrooms?