elle sagenev wrote:. I tried duct taping it and continuing use but it just wasn't working.
Pandey’s earlier research showed how dandelion root extract caused cancer cells to kill each other while sparing normal, healthy cells.
Willy Walker wrote:I would think quantity of poo makes it more dangerous as well. Having some here and some there vs 5 gallons of our even more changes the opportunity for concern. Same goes for backyard chicken house vs commercial chicken poop piles.
Andrea Locke wrote:
Also while I don't have confirmation of the exact height of the boat from keel to top of wheelhouse it is certainly more than 15 feet which means it won't fit under wires along the route. That gets expensive...possibly in the $40-50k range.
Les Jardins de la Grelinette is a 10-acre farm located in Quebec, Canada. This is a cold climate and a zone 5 plant hardiness area. The family cultivates 1½ acres (including one greenhouse and two hoop houses), and JMF considers this the optimal land base for tractorless farming.
Travis Schulert wrote:
3. 60% of garden grown as compost crops to feed the other 40% (if compost crops can be wild harvested you can use more of your garden for market or food crops)
Hans Quistorff wrote:
I think the ideal tree is a huge fan shape at the bottom and then a single center leader that is allowed to reach the trees natural height but not width of branches. when a tree has its natural height pruning it back produces less sending up vertical growth to try to restore the lost height when pruned. This results in having many easterly reachable fruit and only a few high ones