Decoction is a method of extraction by boiling herbal or plant material to dissolve the chemicals of the material, which may include stems, leaves, roots, bark and rhizomes.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes of stinging nettle and how to ID and to harvest it. Add it to the herb section.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes and a recipe for stinging nettle leaf decoction
- Make the decoction, and take a picture of it being made, and of it being finished.
To show you've completed this BB you must post pictures of the following:
- the journal page showing the attibutes of stinging nettle leaves and how to ID and harvest it
- the journal page showing the attibutes of the stinging nettle leaf decoction
- picture of the stinging nettle leaves, either harvested by you or purchased
- picture of the decoction being made
- picture of the finished decoction in its labeled jar.
Happily living in the valley of the dried frogs with a few tiny ads.