To show you've completed this BB you must post pictures of the following:
- the journal page showing your recipe and dosage information for the cayenne fruit tincture
- picture of the cayenne, either harvested by you or purchased
- picture of the tincture being made
- picture of the finished tincture in its labeled jar.
- the journal page showing the attributes of cayenne and how to harvest and prepare it
On August 20 I harvested the cayenne from my garden, diced the pepper, added it to a jar, and covered it with 95% grain alcohol. I left it to mascerate in a dark place for 6 weeks, shaking the jar every 1-2 days. 6 weeks later on October 2 I strained and bottled the tincture.
when your children are suffering from your punishment, tell your them it will help them write good poetry when they are older. Like this tiny ad:
Heat your home with the twigs that naturally fall of the trees in your yard