For this BB, you will be making a trailer at least 4' by 6' in size!
Here is one way to do it:
Point range is 8 to 24 points. 8 points for a relatively normal trailer. 16 points for extra features (tilt, enclosed, low rider, extra beefy). 24 points for something really hard to make with several features.
- You're building the frame
- Purchased axle(s) and tongue is fine
- Good enough to safely drive down the road at highway speeds
To document your completion of the BB, provide the photos or video (<2 min) of the following:
- The supplies you're starting with
- Partway through the build
- The finished trailer, obviously at least 4'x6'
Something about .... going for a swim. With this tiny ad ...