To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- manage breeding and support farm cat resulting in at least six kittens
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide proof of the following as pictures or video (<2 mins):
- caring for two or more farm cats
- caring for the farm cat while the cat is pregnant
- caring for the farm cat and kittens after birth
- six kittens that are all at least one week old
These are some of the cats at the property where we were staying in Puerto Rico that we helped take care of. Pics are of Tom (dad - one of them), Alice (mom), Lyra and Sandmin (calico/orange) babies of Alice at age 10 days, Rho (~ 2 weeks), then Lyra and Sandmin last week (9 months - they came home with us), and Casseopeia and her babies (6 weeks old). We fed them, made sure the kittens got their shots and (Lyra and Sandmin) were sterilized, and if the moms had issues with other males causing a rukus we'd step in and run those guys off.