This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Nest.
In this Badge Bit, you will setup a cloth napkin system. (Note that this BB is part of an 8-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Jeeves List. You must complete eight Badge Bits in the Jeeves List.)
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- set up a cloth napkin system
- dirty napkin basket (with labels)
- clean napkin storage
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a picture of where the dirty cloth napkins go
- a picture of where clean napkins are stored
- a description of how the cloth napkins are cleaned
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
About half a year ago, I made this little box to hold all our napkins. Once they are dirty, they go in our rag bag, which gets washed every few day, as we generate a lot of dirty napkins, towels and rags cleaning up after our kids. The rag bag and it's napkins get washed with a little bit extra detergent than a normal load, and if things are really messy in there, I wash it on hot to help remove the grease and gunk in the rags, napkins, etc.