gift
Rocket Mass Heater Manual
will be released to subscribers in: soon!

Dustin Reeves

+ Follow
since Jan 03, 2025
Merit badge: bb list bbv list
For More
Apples and Likes
Apples
Total received
In last 30 days
0
Forums and Threads

Recent posts by Dustin Reeves

Nope send me a message if you're interested
8 months ago
I have some land here, I work for myself out of my garage.  I want to completely care for my girl and another, and for us to live a simple alternative life.  I'm into building a sustainable living project, more so I'm just into having a place of peace and serenity.    Hope to hear from you.  
Regardless of what is going on in people's minds, we all need to eat, have shelter, pay bills and taxes.   This means we need money.. This mean you go get yourself a new daddy or mommy to give you an allowance for doing chores.   Our happiness is often reliant on a month to month situation of dealing with these stresses.   Even the people the "Made It" They have to serve their boss and most live under the notion that they own what they have, while in reality they pay monthly and take on enormous stress to make those payments and if you do pay the car off in 5 years then it breaks.. or maybe you get to give your house back to the bank when you die.   People prey on people, they use people in friendships and relationships to play out their own destructive patterns.  Life is tough no doubt and there seems to be no sincere leadership.   I'd say that I wish you the best but we don't need wishes or prayers... We need to work together and use the technology we have to create our basic needs for ourselves... Its not the lifestyle shown that successful people live... But what is success?? To match an image?   We are so cut off from our soul.. its so blatantly obvious.  It would be nice to find someone that values the moon and the stars and the earth and would rather listen to them... Than the men in suits and all the brainwashed people that think life is all about Beer and Jesus.   Rant over.
I'd love to get to know you.
I'd love to get to know you if you haven't found the one yet
I'd love to get to know you Julie Ann
I'm very interested, I do not want kids of my own.
A retrofit with hydrogen is something we could work towards.  That's a priority, same with creating our own electricity.  These dreams and thoughts have marinated with me since I was 16.  Currently what I want to build is salt water batteries, make a large pack in the garage, charge with solar and wind surrree but realistically, I have this military generation 5kw.  It needs some tlc, I say we get it running with gas first, then get it going on hydrogen!  Charge up the batteries from well water?! Yes please.. as far as our vehicles.. We will have to take the engines apart and replace the valve seats, valves, valve springs, with titanium material so they don't burn up.   Hydrogen burns clean but also hotter!  All these details don't really come out until you get obsessed with the lifestyle like me.  I'm actually just injured right now, healing up.  Sciatica.  Keep lifting everything by myself.  I'm no where near where I want to be, maybe I've been waiting for you
Lovely post, beautiful star that you are!