I have a keen interest in Your work with the social end of things, as per a "1000 farm vision".
Here is my proposal:
* before You formalize agreements specific to Your farm, how about establishing a perpetuity of process to act as authority over any disagreements?
I have some ideas of how this would work that I think are in line with Your philosophy (of a single long-time "boss" for each farm):
* volunteer, eventually elect 20 people every year, later three months, to act as the authority in case of conflict. Begin with only five.
* "official: statements are kept from parties, including a statement on behalf of the "Sugar Group" authority, private access for stake holders and project participants
* anyone can vote "yes, this system is a great idea for the whole planet!" - but we begin only in North America, eventually promoting Your "1000 farm vision"?
I hope people can appreciate the value of going through such a process:
* anyone would sleep better with living security and associated finance agreed upon within such an appeal system
* I actually warn anyone against the psychological dangers of unbridled community living (deep philosophical point with horse metaphor)
* a symbolic level of permaculture non-action to popularize with internet-democracy advocates (the work of "Sugar Group" is only to address conflict, there may be off-shoots)
Anyone think this is a good idea?