allen lumley wrote:Greg C. : a Typo sliped into your building plans Thread regarding your proposed length of your Thermal mass !
The thought had popped into my head you were having problems convincing your other half to let you drag all
that mud into your house !glad it was a typo! For the craft ! Big AL
allen lumley wrote: The p[roblem with Curtailing the greater part of your Thermal mass is you are only capturing the prompt heat that comes off of the Barrel approximately 40% of the total and only a very small pert of the remaining 60% you total will be near 50% total with 1/2 the heat being vented to the outdoors !
allen lumley wrote: Whole height must also be figured as distance from the top of the bricks covering the burn tunnel
Zach Weiss wrote: The purple permaculture that Sepp saw in Detroit was more along the lines of hand holding and dancing around howling, pretending to be wolves. These kinds of activities Sepp does not feel comfortable participating in, and does not want his to be associated with.