Chris Badgett wrote:To Paul and all those who see are suffering from pain like this from the sacrum to the neck.
I have experienced similar pain and found relief in the most unlikely places.
I would encourage you to have an open mind and check out a condition call TMS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tension_myositis_syndrome
Feel better soon!
I got a great deal of help from John Sarno's work with TMS. I think the top tiers are (as stated here)
1. get your psycho-spiritual house in order (if thats an issue)
3. non-inflammatory diet
4. vitamin k-2, d3, good calcium, and magnesium (I buy Magnesium chloride salts, dilute 50/50 with water and put it in a roll-on
applicator) Magnesium is super critical for so many biochemical processes, especially flexibility
5. Consider looking into DMSO if inflammation is an issue. Its an anti-inflammatory transdermal wood byproduct, amazing stuff.
6. Pain meds are bad stuff. Many people report great pain relief using Kratom, red vein strains are generally more sedative and pain
relieving, greens are more motivating with some relief, but rest and #7
7. Stretching should be more towards the top, but whatever. Grounding and listening to the body, and working mindfully.
8. TENS units do work well for some conditions, I think I got mine for $70 on ebay, you can get one that exercises muscles as well
if you're desk bound and want to work on your abs. ; )
To your health Paul!