Ok, I have more pictures. Man it's hot out. I started calling this "The year of three Augusts" back in June. I think I under-predicted. 85F and humid today. Sheesh.
The Aquavent material arrived so I got that installed today. Now the outside is black instead of white so it hides from view better. The East wall is framed up except for the corner where it meets the roof edges. And I just got the inside half of the West wall framed up.
This week I picked up 3 patio doors from the Habitat Restore. They were 8' tall doors and had been sitting around for a while so I got a good deal on them. They will be the entry vestibule on the East side. One will be the exterior door (reworked to open outwards). The vestibule will be inside the insulated envelope of the greenhouse. It's the size of a pallet (48" by 40") since an IBC tote will be acting as a water tower above the vestibule. The other door of the vestibule is another of these patio doors. The south side of the vestibule will be the third door (stationary). I may go back and pick up a fourth one to do the North side as well.
Once the West wall is framed I can detail out the corners where the walls meet the roof (and glazing). Then I can plan a roofing party.
#1 Sliding one of the roof vents up a sled that fits to my extension ladder. Pulley system attached to a 2x4 at the ridge. Worked pretty well and kept us safe.
#2 Staining the pine boards and installing them. Gaps are deliberate to give some airflow between the boards. Gaps are also hard to avoid since I didn't joint the boards.
#3 Boards halfway installed up the North side.
#4 Boards done, X brace strapping installed, wooden brace to the ground removed and wall ready to be tilted up into place.
#5 Aquavent installed. Had about 40 square feet to spare
#6 View of the inside. Chop saw for scale.