Here is my RMH for sauna dressing room -project. I am new in forum so my project is shared more
as a token of gratitude but also for possible use.
Two sources initiated and guided this project:
1) Permies forum https://permies.com/f/125/rocket-stoves
- google brought me there in the beginning and content kept me there through the whole building phase.
What a resourceful, open minded and sharing community!
There was no question i couldn't find the answer ready given.
2) The Rocket Mass Heater Builder’s Guide by Erica and Ernie Wisner
- I instantly liked their style to present facts – mentally and visually. My heater is adapted from their 6 inch plan with brick manifold
3) Ps. Iantos book is great as well; after i was finished i ended getting it and read it just for more in-depth understanding and as a token
of appreciation for pioneering and sharing
Needed heating to keep the room adjacent to wood operated sauna dry & warm
when operating sauna and right after in order to dry the space.
Project full porfolio here:
I express my sincere gratitude for all source mentioned. I has been great experience to be able to utilize this huge amount of knowledge.
I'll be back next spring with batch rocket project i hope
Lempäälä - Finland