• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Carla Burke
  • Nancy Reading
  • John F Dean
  • Timothy Norton
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • r ransom
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Tereza Okava
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • M Ljin
  • Megan Palmer
  • Kate Downham

Looking for my helper

 
Posts: 1
Location: Ozark Mountains Arkansas
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Let’s just get this out of the way,
I am a follower of Jesus not a fan. I work
from sunrise to sunset on my homestead
transforming (reclaimation) it back into
a healthy, thriving forest. I am completely
off grid in a peaceful secluded area in the
Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Would like to find
that special woman that would like to be a
part of my mission. Not interested in playing
games. I don’t want a woman with tattoos or
piercings in places other than the ears. A person’s
body is the art not what you add to it. I am very
fit so please be fit also. I’m not looking for a woman over 45. I don’t want a woman that uses
drugs even recreationally. I am the man that
provides for the right woman. I’m highly educated
so don’t try to waste my time trying to be
someone your not. Life is short and we are
all valuable to someone but not everyone is
for me.
IMG_0928.jpeg
selfie looking for the right woman
selfie looking for the right woman
 
Forget Steve. Look at this tiny ad:
Infographic to consider the best heat - all costs
https://permies.com/w/heat
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic