Fawkes Rosen

+ Follow
since Jul 07, 2026
Merit badge: bb list bbv list
For More
Apples and Likes
Apples
Total received
In last 30 days
0
Forums and Threads

Recent posts by Fawkes Rosen

I use catalyst litter and like it. It's made of wood shavings so I believe it's compostable.
2 days ago
Breakaway collars do work. I've had them tested two ways. The first way, I woke up one morning and my cat was collarless. Eventually I found the collar caught on a nail next to the cat tree. Cat was fine so the collar did its job then. The other time, my nieces were visiting and one of the cats' collars "fell off". My guess is she tried to grab him by it. Moral of the story is the breakaway clasps do their jobs.
2 days ago
Regarding kitties, I have a few myself. The best idea I've seen has been putting plants inside a dog kennel or similar structure.
2 days ago