A great opportunity for acquiring an established ranch and successful business here in the Yucatan, Mexico. This 6-hectare lamb and pig ranch is located 35 minutes from Merida, Yucatan and is fully established. The ranch includes irrigation, animal pens, covered corals, 8 pastures, and 3 hectares of Taiwan Grass. The business side of the ranch includes the clientele, meat processing equipment, corporation, and all the animals.
The property sustains about 150 producing Ewes, 6 rams and a fluctuating inventory of lamb. As well as,20 producing sows, 2 boars, and fluctuating inventory of pigs. The property includes a deep well irrigation system, and 110, 220, and 330 electricity. Each type of electricity is for different aspects of the ranch. Equipment includes everything needed to process the Taiwan grass for feed to processing the animals for the market.
The ranch currently sells to several restaurants and is well known in the area, they also sell directly to buyers at various local markets.
The ranch and business are sold with the corporation and everything is up to date with the documentation and taxes.
All of the animals are healthy. There are animals for both breeding and meat production.
* Ranch with 6 hectares and a small house
* 7 Covered Corals with Automatic Watering System and Lighting
* 14 Lamb Pens with Automatic Watering and Lighting
* 10 Pig Pens with Automatic Watering and Lighting
* 4 Pig Corals
* 8 Pastures for Animal Grazing
* 3 Taiwan grass Production with Irrigation
* Entire Ranch is Irrigated
* Deep Well and artesian well
* New Electricity - 110, 220, 330
* Small House with Butcher area and Terrace
* Healthy Animals for Breeding and Meat Production
* Established Business
* Maintained Corporation
* All Necessary Equipment for Meat Production
* All Equipment Needed for Animals
* Established customers from diversified sources
* Established suppliers
* High percentage of repeat sales
* Clean legal history
* Brand with no trademark, copyright or legal concerns
* Documented systems and processes
* Growth potential
* Ranch is Located about 35 Minutes from Merida off a well-maintained Highway
* Adjoining properties available for purchase. Could be a great project to convert the existing business into an organic/permaculture operation.
Merida, Yucatan is a vibrant historic city best known as the cultural capital of Latin America. Ancient Maya cities, stunning cenotes and majestic haciendas dot the countryside of the Yucatan. Merida has its own international airport, first-class healthcare, modern amenities, timeless traditions, and rich history. Plus the Gulf Coast is just a short drive away. Most important, Merida is considered the safest city in the western hemisphere. Merida is now one of the top destinations for retirement, investment, and living.