AMAZING OPORTUNITY!!! STUNNING ORGANIC FARM IN PORTUGAL
Organic farm of 3.25Ha in Alentejo with 8 houses plus agricultural buildings.
- Registered and certified by CERTIPLANET with financial support from government and business running with profit-earning capacity of over 40,000€/year only from the sale of products (it could be maximized) plus the rentals (usually fully booked) of the huts and houses. Ideal opportunity for a group project as well.
- Abundant water provision: 2 boreholes with solar pumps, 1x 60m3 water tank.
5 Houses and 3 huts:
- Main house with 65m2, 3 bedrooms, w.c, compost toilet, kitchen area, wood stove and double glazed windows.
- Three houses with 32m2 double bedroom, w.c, compost toilet, kitchen area, wood stove, outside terrace and double glazed windows.
- 1 small house with about 26m2, compost toilet, shower and kitchenet.
- Three huts with 10.8m2 (inside measurement) incudes cork insolation.
- Shipping container house equipped with kitchen+bathroom/shower.
- Separate small building for compost toilets.
- Fully equipped and self-sufficient electric and hot water systems with solar panels and batteries.
- A 20m2 house for batteries, pumps and storage.
- Outbuilding for storage with 80m2.
- Cool cellar for produce storage of 15m2.
- 5 years old fruit orchard (about 450 trees in total bearing abundant fruits),
- 4.000m2 of vegetable gardens, of which 1400m2 are protected by 6 polytunnel greenhouses what allows production all year around,
- about 2.000m2 of berry plantations (strawberries, black berries, raspberries, redcurrant and blueberries),
- forest area with oak and cork trees, a few eucalyptus, wild medicinal plants and other medicinal plants.
Irrigation system all through the land + small lake.
Double access to the land registered with full possibilities (1 access for pedestrians and cars, another access for all kind of transportation that includes tracks and tractors).
– Close to the charming small village “Aldeia das Amoreiras”. 15kms from Ourique / IC1. 20kms from A2 (motorway). 45 minutes walking to Monte Sahaja from forest access and 15minutes by car.
Yasmín: +34 654 579 155
this is supposed to be a surprise, but it smells like a tiny ad: