We, Marie (French) & Kris (UK/Canadian), are in our 30's, and in search of a community & land which resonates with our values as well as an interim project to further develop our skills (maybe it is the same place! :). We are currently in Costa Rica for this purpose, but we are open to other countries which offer relative stability & security. We are ready to invest our time & resources into the right community project.
We seek a community that:
- wishes to create an auto-sufficient system
- understands the need to preserve & regenerate the Earth
- considers non-violent communication an essential part to living in harmony with others
- avoids harming/killing animals; respecting the life of all living beings, we follow a 100% plant-based diet
- thrives on honesty & sincerity
- benefits from individual living arrangements (large plots)
- lives in a 100% alcohol & drug-free environment (including plant-medicines)
- sees the benefit of integrated spirituality, i.e. meditation & yoga.
Our skills include:
- permaculture & organic farming (urban farming & tropical farming)
- teaching Introduction to Permaculture courses
- carpentry & adobe building
- project management (construction projects, retreat centres & start-up businesses)
- yoga teaching (certified instructor)
- volunteer coordination
- cooking & catering for small to large groups (100+)
- we are organised, efficient & responsible.
Our goal in life is to continuously develop in our spiritual practice and to include this into each moment.
We aspire to apply permaculture principles into all aspects of our life.
We hope to educate & inspire through sharing our knowledge & experiences as well as to learn from the knowledge & experiences of others.
If you have any suggestions or opportunities, let us know!
Hi Marie and Kris, Just a quick note that I like your post. Coweeta is a forming community and looking for folks like you both. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Also, some posts here on permies. Go to IC.org and look for Coweeta Heritage Center/Talking Rock Farm also. Located in the mountains of western NC; off-grid, organic farm (small) and much more. paul
Happily living in the valley of the dried frogs with a few tiny ads.
permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work