- Long Term Employment
- Location: NW Oregon or SW Washington
- Animal care
- Pastured cattle, goats, sheep, turkeys, ducks, rabbits, etc.
- Silvopasture, rotational grazing, soil remediation
- Animal processing
- Animal breeding
- Perennial fruits, nuts, other crops
- Medicinal herbs and processing
- Natural building, construction, passive energy - Preservation and value-added products
- PDC and Advanced PDC Certified
- 3 years working/living on 3 separate organic, biodynamic, naturally grown farms
- 6 plus years various domestic and livestock animal caretaking: chickens (layers/broilers), turkeys, goats, cattle, ducks
- 3.5 years Organic Coop Operations, Communications, HR, Marketing, Community Outreach, Social Media
- Poultry processing
- Basic carpentry and construction
- Tractor work
- Irrigation - Annual veggies
- Market gardening, farmers market
- Medicinal/culinary herb growing and processing
- Flower growing and arranging
Hello! I have passionately and tirelessly worked in the field, in the office, and with the public community, all for the name of sustainable agriculture. Most of my experience however diverse has been while residing in PA, but I spent a year farming in NW Washington as well. I am moving to Oregon next month and will be available to start the right position as soon as Jan 1st. Ideally, I'm seeking something long-term and year round, but as I settle into NW Oregon, I am also open to something part-time, temporary or seasonal to help connect the dots.
I am considering all housing options. I am tidy, easy going, respectful and considerate of others, and I love cooking/sharing meals as much as I love eating alone. I am very flexible, emotionally mature, open minded, and a willing hard worker.
I will happily provide resume and references upon request. If you think I could be a good fit for what you're looking for, I look forward to hearing from you!
Peace and vitality to you,
Common Weeds And Wild Edibles Of The World (HD video)