new videos
hot off the press!  
    more about rocket
mass heaters here.

more videos from
the PDC here.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Zero Emission Technology and how it creates Fuel Efficiency  RSS feed

 
Mark Cooper
Posts: 3
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
First off, myths
Your american made vehicle burns fuel 99% efficient, this is a lie. The 95% of all vehicles, burn 50% and exhausts 50%, heat purged by Catalytic Converter.
All gas is made equally good, this is a lie, Shell, gets me further and in my Prius Prototype I see 5 MPG more.
You can not change, the efficiency of your vehicle, the OEM has it Maxed, this is a lie. When I got my 2005 Prius, 41 MPG was normal and now 65 MPG is possible.

So the technology and our certifications
California Air Resource Board D-671, is only one device, on the PCV path to putting Dirt, Soot and other Contamination back into your engine, we "Capture, Clean and Recycle", Inter Charger Device
Endorse by Maritime Detroit Diesels, used on BC Ferry Line, for years.
Over one thousand installs and never once were we asked to remove it, only would you install on all my vehicles.

We "Selectively Catalyze" the Air, Fuel and Recycle Un Burned, wasted fuel, prior to combustion and after combustion, no un burned fuel is wasted. We also recognize that Fuel is thick, we add combustion enhancing chemicals, to lessen the time for fuel to break apart, we "Crack the Molecules, create a "Free Radical" condition, then the "Combustion Event" produces the perfect "Wave Front"
All of this science is installed throughout the motor, but not changing the motor, just the fuel, air, pcv, to be the best "Combustion Event" possible.

So, what would be the decrease to the Earth's Atmosphere per year, if all vehicles had our Technologies installed, 78 Trillion Pounds of Cardon Dioxide, would not be produced. Each Year, the Earth Heals.

If you want MPG, Zero Emissions, Forever Clean Oil and a engine which will not be degraded by the engine's design, it is $999, installed, never wears out, never clean it, just drive.

We are about to attempt to build a three wheel vehicle, you can see it, google, XR3 Diesel Hybrid, we will build with Diesel Kubota D 902, open source platform, with our technologies installed.

Retail, $15,999, a 25% down payment placed in safe 3rd Party Escrow, then on delivery, the other 75% will be required. If when your vehicle is ready and you do not pay the 75%, we pass your vehicle on to another deserving client, waiting for this vehicle.

Dealers or wannabe Dealers
5 units Minimum orders, Territory is set, 20 required purchases per year, required to continue to purchase a Dealer Wholesale Pricing. There is liquidity Vetting, which will occur.
No single order will occur without a 25% down payment, in this case, $4000, placed in Escrow, dedicated to this purchase only. We can not touch your money unless you Breach your Contract for Purchase.
Dealers, will automatically, get all sales, in their territory region. If a potential client, calls from New York City, then if you territory is New York City, the client is sold, down payment taken but when the retail price is paid, you will get your portion of the retail price, in most cases $2000 or more. This stops all the go around to get wholesale pricing. You, the dealer does not loose, ever.

It is all the responsibility of each of us and even this web site, to protect the American Dream, allowing this vehicle and our technology, to be marketed to hopes to "Save our Planet".
 
The overall mission is to change the world. When you've done that, then you can read this tiny ad:
This is an example of the new permies.com Thread Boost feature
https://permies.com/wiki/61482/Thread-Boost-feature
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!