The Ecological Landscaper Immersion (affectionately know as ELI) was
created to empower the next generation of aspiring professional land stewards with a foundation of ecological literacy, hard skills, and
personal and professional development so that they may align their unique
strengths and interests into vocations that increase the life-supporting
capacity of landscapes and the communities that call them home.
Learn from leading-edge permaculture professionals to gain the skills to
earn a living regenerating the planet. This 6-month advanced skills
training is designed for those interested in regenerating the ecological
function of landscapes at all scales.
Top 5 Reasons to take ELI:
1. Build skills by doing – From reading the landscape, to design, to
implementation, you’ll grow your skills by meaningfully embodying them
through real projects.
2. Learn why not just how – Increase your ecological problem solving skills
and ability to choose appropriate techniques that yield truly integrated
solutions, which complement the characteristics of their context.
3. Find focus – We’ll support you to clarify your personal vision, mission,
goals, and strengths, and then formulate strategies for directing them into
a vocation that is valuable and purposeful.
4. Develop your support network – Our cohort approach to education creates
a community-learning environment that fosters meaningful relationships with
peers, instructors and mentors.
5. Learn from the leaders – our stellar team of core and guest instructors
collectively represent decades of applied permaculture experience in a wide
diversity of professions.