Minga Skill Building Hub of Guelph Ontario has partnered with Lush Cosmetics to bring internationally-recognized & award-winning Rob Avis from Verge Permaculture from Calgary, Alberta to bring this extraordinary opportunity to Ontario.
Verge has designed a six hour course to provide you with the tools to turn your home into the greenest home on the block – all the while saving money and making a super healthy, beautiful and inspiring environment for family, friends and community… and even launching the career move of your dreams!
You will learn:
- a few core permaculture principles, strategies and practical design tools for energy-efficiency, reducing water use, cycling nutrients, and growing food.
- how to create super-productive gardens, to the envy of your neighbours, that don’t require weeding or chemical fertilizing.
- how to create abundance and a thriving garden with rainwater, using neat techniques such as wicking beds and swales.
- a whole new practical philosophy of working with (rather than against) nature; a perspective that can save you thousands of dollars when it comes to designing and integrating the layout of your home & garden (in ways you never imagined)!
- additional design tools that you can use to increase the sustainability of your home and community.
- and much much more!
There’s no question that you will come out of this workshop full of inspiration and ideas for your garden, your home, and your life, just in time for spring!