Back Office Manager Position available for Truly Garden -
Truly Garden specializes in quality garden tools - www.trulygarden.com
I have made several attempts at hiring an overseas VA and failed miserably each time - they need too much direction from me and don't understand Americans that well. I'm looking for someone to help me run all the day-to-day business tasks so I can focus on new products and growing the business. You can work from anywhere, but must be comfortable with a computer and have a solid internet connection and be able. Hours are flexible, but you need to log in twice per day - once in the AM and once in the PM to answer emails and be able to meet at a set time 3x per week. It would start at ~15-20 hours/week. This would be set up as a contractor 1099 position. The job can grow to more hours or additional work can be outsourced to freelance experts.
Skills/Attributes Needed to be successful:
- Well Organized
- Able to make day to day customer service decisions
- Good at communication skills
- Comfortable with a computer - I can teach you how to use the tools
- I use Google Suite and Google Drive to manage info
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Shopify, and Seller Central (Amazon) a plus
- Able to write garden blogs or newsletter a plus
- Able to manage freelancers as tasks are outsourced
- Also help manage me too - I need someone to be accountable to
I have attached a list of regular tasks that need to be completed.
There are more tasks for launching new products and a lot more advertising on Facebook and Google adwords could be done as well.
It is difficult to find someone who can do everything, but I am at the point (past the point really) where I need someone to keep everything organized and moving forward and allow me to get back to sourcing great products and growing the business.
If you would like to work with me. Please email me at email@example.com
with the subject line "Interested in Back Office Manager position". Please send me a resume and your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.