That's exactly what I'm talking about, that it was making me sick before I added the mold and turned off the bubbler. Without using a bubbler, you don't get dirt stirred up in a dirted container, so when I did the most recent water change, the water I expect should be cleaner at the bottom the next time I do a water change because the bubbler isn't constantly stirring up dirt (stopped using it). All the flavor of a natural creek in the woods isn't there yet, but with the dirt in the water column reduced and the mold also working, I expect to not wake up with a bit churning stomache now. But I'll update if it is still making me nauseous in the morning, but I don't think I will, but will update in a few days to see if it's working. I agree that filtered water doesn't taste good.