Why did the chicken cross the road?....
Pearl Sutton wrote: Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the armadillo and the possum how to do it right.
- Julius Caesar: It came, it saw, it crossed.
- Bill Clinton: The chicken did NOT cross the road. Not a single time. Never. (It was a boulevard).
- Bob Dylan: How many roads must one chicken cross?
- Fox Mulder: You saw it cross the road with your own two eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?
- Bill Gates: We own the road. We own the chicken. It's none of your damn business.
- Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.
- Colonel Sanders: I missed one?
- Marcel Marceau:
- John McEnroe: Cross the road?! You cannot be serious!! That chicken was on the line!!!
- Jack Nicholson: Cause it fucking wanted to. That's the fucking reason.
- Life Of Brian: He's not a chicken, he's a very naughty bird.