• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Carla Burke
  • Nancy Reading
  • John F Dean
  • Timothy Norton
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • r ransom
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Tereza Okava
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • M Ljin
  • Megan Palmer
  • Kate Downham

DIY Solar Oven

 
pollinator
Posts: 802
153
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you Ozge Ba,

Looking forward to your updates and some pictures, if you can.

Kostas
 
Posts: 45
9
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Jason said, Build It Solar has a whole section on solar cooking. I would also suggest you check out Solar Cooking Fandom for lots of info on Solar cookers.
 
John Craig
Posts: 45
9
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
As Jason said, Build It Solar has a whole section on Solar cookers.  I would also suggest you check out Solar Cooking Fandom, for lots of Solar cooker plans.

John
 
I'm not dead! I feel happy! I'd like to go for a walk! I'll even read a tiny ad:
Solar Dehydrator Plans - Combo Package download
https://solar-food-dehydrator.com
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic