* Comfrey, which has flowers that pollinators love and helps to make the soil more fertile.
* Fox Grape Vines which in a few years make the most delectable fruit.
* Egyptian Walking Onions which are perennial, spreading onions and very delicious.
* Nettles, an excellent perennial early spring vegetable and herb.
* St. John's Wort, an excellent bee plant and herb that thrives in poor soil.
* Anise Hyssop, an excellent long flowering bee plant.
* White Clover, a perennial clover that builds soil fertility and bees love!
The last time I made this posting I got flooded with responses so please know that I will favor responses where the person offers to make some sort of exchange. Some things that I like in exchange include honey, potting soil, and of course cash donations."