Does anyone know if when you press castor oil out of the bean if you have to do something to get rid of the toxicity? I'm reading around online what I can find, and my just find the answer for myself. I've read you aren't supposed to even touch the bean with you hand because it is so poisonous. I've read that you have to boil it to get the poison out. I've read someone used the beans to poison someone and it barely made them sick. So I've read all sorts of things so far, but does anyone really KNOW?