Register / Login
the cider press
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Questions for Mark Shepard on Getting Started, Mistakes and STUN
Location: Mineola, Texas
posted 5 years ago
1. What is your estimate of total yield per
at the 5 year, 10 year and 20 year mark of your system?
3. What was the biggest mistake you made early on?
4. Aside from the kids, what are you most proud of?
5. You talk about STUN. How much time do you spend actually doing "work" on your farm?
6. What is it like when you have a conversation with the farmer that grows Soy and Corn?
7. What three insights would you want to impart on someone that wants to follow in your footsteps?
Create symphonies in seed and soil. For this tiny ad:
Thread Boost feature
Boost this thread!
Growing trees from seeds
the dark side of native plant enthusiasm
You know you're raising them right when...
Podcast 257 - Review of Paul's Meeting with Joel Salatin
What kind of crop yields do permaculture practices yield?
Grow Half Your Food - Free Viewing March 20 - From The Grow Network