Register / Login
the cider press
Questions for Mark Shepard on Getting Started, Mistakes and STUN
Location: Mineola, Texas
posted 4 years ago
1. What is your estimate of total yield per
at the 5 year, 10 year and 20 year mark of your system?
3. What was the biggest mistake you made early on?
4. Aside from the kids, what are you most proud of?
5. You talk about STUN. How much time do you spend actually doing "work" on your farm?
6. What is it like when you have a conversation with the farmer that grows Soy and Corn?
7. What three insights would you want to impart on someone that wants to follow in your footsteps?
Hug your destiny! And hug this tiny ad:
Rocket mass heaters in greenhouses can be tricky - these plans make them easy: Wet Tolerant Rocket Mass Heater in a Greenhouse Plans
Boost this thread!
Do you want to lead an off-grid community?
Welcome Mark Shepard author of Restoration Agriculture
Work-Trade Ecovillage/Intentional Community Buy-In
I need to buy a new (used) car, do you have any advice?