Register / Login
the cider press
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Questions for Mark Shepard on Getting Started, Mistakes and STUN
Location: Mineola, Texas
posted 6 years ago
1. What is your estimate of total yield per
at the 5 year, 10 year and 20 year mark of your system?
3. What was the biggest mistake you made early on?
4. Aside from the kids, what are you most proud of?
5. You talk about STUN. How much time do you spend actually doing "work" on your farm?
6. What is it like when you have a conversation with the farmer that grows Soy and Corn?
7. What three insights would you want to impart on someone that wants to follow in your footsteps?
Attractive, successful people love this tiny ad:
permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work
Boost this thread!
who do you think has the best large scale permaculture system?
Pressure canning pulses
How to time growing a family and starting a homestead?
Farming homestead business plan...
purple permaculture vs. brown permaculture
Making More Use of Mason Jars