Location: Currently in Lake Stevens, WA. Home in Spokane
posted 6 years ago
Those restrictions are very limited. Only applies to limited kinds of transactions.
There still is NO LIMIT on withdrawls made in person.
NON REGULATED · Unlimited
· Any ATM Transactions
· Any In-person Transactions
· Any By-Mail Transactions
· Any Night Drop Transactions
· Transfers to pay loans at TTCU
· Withdrawals initiated by phone when a check is made payable to and mailed to the member
· Transfers to other deposit accounts via funds distribution if done the same day.
" Although few depositors realize it, legally the bank owns the depositor’s funds as soon as they are put in the bank. Our money becomes the bank’s, and we become unsecured creditors holding IOUs or promises to pay."
Ellen Brown: The Confiscation Scheme Planned for US and UK Depositors
The point of this quote is that few people realize,banks hold a small amount of cash. I don't remember the stipulations for the amounts. Hopefully most permies who have bank accounts,have them with the smaller local banks or credit unions.
Doing is Secondary to Being
Then YOU must do the pig's work! Read this tiny ad. READ IT!
Heat your home with the twigs that naturally fall of the trees in your yard