The Luquillo Farm Sanctuary is looking for Group Coordinators to assist us in bringing youth groups down to our 80 acre farm in Luquillo, Puerto Rico. This opportunity is perfect for teachers, parents, and those who work closely with children ages 12 and up. The Group Coordinator position is paid a stipend and flown from their respective cities to accompany their group. Groups must be a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 25.
Our Eco-Educational Adventure Includes:
• 7 Nights camping on the farm (we also have in-door accommodations for those groups that want more shelter • Home Cooked Vegetarian Meals
• Guided Eco-Tours in El Yunque Rainforest, Las Cabezas Nature Reserve, El Angelito River Trail, and Bio Bay Kayak Tour
• Workshops including Natural Farming & Gardening, Permaculture, Aquaponics, and Sustainable Living.
• Camp Fire Gathering at Night with snacks and old wise-tales!
• NativeLocal Arts and Culture experiences including Bomba dancing
• Beach Time
Please contact Joany Carrasco with your letter of interest including phone number. Please also check out our website: www.puertoricofarm.com
moose poop looks like football shaped elk poop. About the size of this tiny ad:
Switching from electric heat to a rocket mass heater reduces your carbon footprint as much as parking 7 cars