Hello my name is Mercy Zelazo and I am extremely interested in working on a farm.
I have owned and ran my own farm for over 6 years. I had goats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pigs, rabbits and even pigeons. I milked my goats twice daily and enjoyed caring for them. I was also a freelance farm/ ranch worker for 8 years. And have experience with
• Dog and Cat care-including a variety of nutritional and enrichment strategies, minor health care and
• Chicken care-feed and water, clean laying boxes, egg collection, transporting, minor health care
• Goat care-feed and water, clean area and houses, milking, transportation, hoof and minor health care
• Pig care-feed and water, clean area
• Horse care-feed and water, grooming, blanket mounting and removal
• Deliver and stack hay • Assist with planning, planting and picking of trees, vegetable and flower gardens and greenhouses
• Stack, remove, burn and distribute lumber, firewood and brush
• House painting-interior and exterior
• Shovel work-hole digging, mucking
• Creek restoration
• Assist with fence design and implementation
I am very passionate about animals and have been my whole life. I have had the amazing opportunity of working in several different animal fields. From a veterinarian hospital to being enrolled in a zoological park program.
It is my dream, my life goal, to work with animals. They are the highlight of my life and I would be incomplete without them.
I know I would be a great asset to your farm. I am dedicated, hard working, and a fast learner. I am very caring, passionate, and trustworthy. I have learned an abundance from and about animals in my life and cannot wait to learn more.
I currently live in Delavan, WI but am looking to relocate. I really miss the farm life. I know you won't be disappointed if you give me the opportunity to be part of your wonderful establishment.
If you are interested I am willing to send you my resume. I appreciate your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon. My email is email@example.com Thank you,
Humans and their filthy friendship brings nothing but trouble. My only solace is this tiny ad:
2019 ATC (Appropriate Technology Course) in Montana