I wanted to let you know about several 3-day Mushroom Cultivation & Application Courses I will be holding this fall across the US.
Minneapolis, MN - Aug 21-23
Philadelphia, PA - Sept 18-20
Asheville, NC - Oct 2-5
Tallahassee, FL - Oct 9-11
Santa Fe, NM - Oct 16-18
Oklahoma City, OK - Oct 24-26
Los Angeles, CA (Bilingual / en español) - Oct 30 - Nov 1
Oakland, CA - Nov 6-8
These courses cover everything you need to know to start producing high quality mushroom spawn, fruiting mushrooms indoors, starting a mushroom farm, and establishing productive and regenerative outdoor mycoscapes. Topics include:
Mushroom Cultivation Essentials
• Insights into the fungal kingdom and the art & science of cultivation
• Budgeting, planning & preparation to make things easy
• Tool making and improvisation to keep things cheap
• Aseptic (“sterile”) practice with agar, grains, compost, and wood-based substrates
• The industry secret of liquid mushroom inoculum
• Cultivation lab and fruiting environments design for home, farm, or community scale projects
• Alternative, low-cost, and low-tech cultivation techniques and tools • Growing wild mushrooms
Mushroom Cultivation Applications
• Medicinal mushroom processing for maximum potency
• Outdoor mushroom garden design and installation
• Fungal integration into various permaculture-inspired sustainable living systems
• Mycoremediation design concepts
• Fungal & plant relationships
• Building soil health with Mycorrhizal fungi cultivation
• Biochar & fungi
• Wild mushroom identification
• And more!
For more information on these courses, visit the link below:
Or email me with any questions.
For the fungi!
See the 700-page Radical Mycology book—a compendium of all things related to fungi, their cultivation, and application—here: http://bit.ly/rmchthaeus