I got this blurb from one of their outreach peeps. This seems like a pretty rockin' opportunity.
Are you ready to step into your resilient life and experience a living community? Would you like to dive into a transformative program where you can explore your role in creating the more beautiful world your heart knows is possible? Are you yearning to learn hands-on skills that you can really use? We invite you... to come connect with the land, your natural instincts, and a group of passionate peers and practitioners in the oldest mountains on the planet. Explore your purpose and path in the world while living in community. Gain earth- and heart-based living skills. Learn to grow food, harvest from the wild, make medicine, go within, connect with others, and much more! Take the next steps toward your resilient life.
The teaching team includes Charles Eisenstein, Natalie Bogwalker, Asia Suler, Quinn Asteak, Marc Williams, Kate Hanford, Luke Cannon, Steve Torma and Cynthia Tina. Click on this link & scroll down for all teacher bios.
Here’s what participants will learn at the Resilient Living School
• Traditional Food Preparation, Fermentation & Preservation
• The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible
• Eco-literacy, Deep Ecology, Wild Foraging & Botany
• Transformative Participation & Personal Inquiry
• Herbal Medicine-Making & Nature Awareness
• Organic Gardening & Urban Homesteading
• Homesteading, Traditional & Living Skills
• Non-Violent Communication