Are you looking to help create a community where people gather for food, social justice work, music, arts, and friendship? A place where you can be grounded and supported to do the work you most love in the world? If so, then we would like to talk with you.
The kind of people we most want to welcome into our household:
- Are excited about living in community and have some experience doing so.
- Care about creating a more just world.
- Are warm-hearted and try to see the best in others.
- Communicate clearly, compassionately, and are committed to non-violence.
- Want to share meals that are vegetarian or vegan.
- Are activists, creatives, and/or healer types.
- Are interested in sustainable living.
- Are interested in sharing resources.
- Enjoy having young children around.
- Have good credit and a steady income.
- And have a good sense of humor!
We live in a quirky, sprawling house with chickens, one full-time toddler and one visiting toddler, an office, a place for gardening, a hot tub, and other goodies. We like to have fun, but this is a low substance-use house. Our house is located near the LA River bike/walking path. It's not far from the Orange Line and Pierce College.
We will have space(s) opening up in the next four to twelve weeks.