Join us for the next exciting PDC with International Permaculture Master Trainer, Steve Cran, to be held at the Green Warrior Eco-Farm in Antique from 23rd July to 4th August, 2017.
We have organic rice paddies, organic free range black pigs, spring fed aquaculture and loads of organic food growing for you to learn from.
Green Warrior Permaculture courses are 50% hands-on and students go home with practical skills and a solid understanding of permaculture. You will learn to use a variety of hand tools as well as the theory in our natural classroom. Our field school is a working organic farm nestled in the foothills of the mountains on the naturally exquisite island of Panay in the Philippines.
Students will learn all aspects of permaculture from our veteran trainer, who has over 27 years of permaculture training experience. International students, Filipino students and our friendly staff combine to make each course an amazing learning experience.
The course covers:
- Organic vegetable production
- Animal husbandry
- Alternative building and solar house design
- Climate change resilience strategies
- Community forestry and Ecological Restoration
- Sustainable Livelihoods
- The 5 Rings of Sustainability
- Appropriate technology - Water and sanitation strategies
- Year round food security for families and communities
1000USD for International Students
350USD for Filipino nationals
Course fees include all accommodation and food for the entire 2 week course.