1) It is a huge help to me when people click on "report to moderator" about somebody behaving outside of my comfort zone on permies.
2) It is a big hassle to me when I feel I need to monitor certain threads because they seem to be hotspots for what I don't want on my forums.
3) When I read a name that looks like a real name instead of a pseudonym, I do feel that person with the real name is trying to help me, and the pseudonym doesn't care what I think.
4) To have to read all of the posts in a long thread and try to get an idea of who to ban, what to delete and all of that is eating up way too much of my time. I have been moving whole threads to a hidden forum just to buy myself some time.
5) When people ask questions and somebody says "paul would say ..." and, yes, I would say that - that just charms me to the bone. That is such a huge help. Thanks sooooo mcuh!
6) When people see nasty and they do NOT respond in kind, and instead state their own piece in their own humble way, without any reference to the nasty - I really think that person gets me. Cuz I wanna come through and delete the ick. So this post that is in no way tied to the ick, works while the ick is still there, and works even better when I've deleted the ick. Smart. Very smart.
7) I wanna thank the admins that have been deleting the spam. I see the report to moderator stuff about spam and when I get there, it is already gone. That is so cool. I always breathe a sigh of relief when that happens.
Thanks to all of the people that understand my mission and support it.