It looks like you are in zone 7b, with even distribution of rain throughout the year.
My recommendations would be:
1) Earthworks (Swales or Terrace or Berms, etc)
2) Carbon (straw, hay, biochar, woodchip, Animal Litter, Compost)
3) Soil Life (Mushroom Slurries, Worm Tea, Composting worms, mushroom, Animal Litter, Compost)
4) Nitrogen Fixers (about 80% of the ground cover should be nitrogen fixers e.g. Fava Beans, Dutch Clover, Alfalfa, etc)
5) Other Seeds/cover crop (mint/thyme family, carrot/dill family, onion/garlic family, wheat/oats/grass family)
6) Fruit Trees esp Fall Planted Bare-Roots.
7) Spring Planted 3ft wide Garden Rows of Produce to sell at the market
You can grow and sell
Herbs in the onion or dill or mint/thyme family
Mushroom Oyster & Wine Cap, but others are very doable
Vegetables Cabbage/Kale family, Spinach/Chard family, Lettuce/Dandelion family.
Potatoes/Tomatoes family, Squash/Melon family, Starchy Storage root crops.
8) Spring BeeHive