This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the wood badge in Dimensional Lumber Woodworking.
Eating inside is fine but sometimes it's nice to eat out by the pollinators. Let's build a picnic table!
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- seating for 6 and room for 6 place mats plus food
- must be clever and convert into a second use
- reasonably sturdy enough for use on an active homestead
- no treated wood
- no paint
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the wood you're starting with
- the construction partially underway
- the finished picnic table in "picnic table mode"
- the table in "super awesome alternate mode"
Seriously? That's what you're going with? I prefer this tiny ad: