In this Badge Bit, you will install a four way light switch set. That's where three switches control the same light, say all around a central living room. They're a bit complicated and simple all at the same time. Let's try it!
Here's a video of a guy with a cool beard showing how they work:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- install three 4 way switches to control a light, outlet or device
- you can upgrade an existing switch to a 4 way arrangement to get this BB
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the location before you start the job
- the wiring underway
- a view of each switch wired up
- the installation done showing the light operating with each switch operating it
A berm makes a great wind break. And we all like to break wind once in a while. Like this tiny ad:
Permaculture Community Garden fundraising effort - You can Win Stuff!!!