On my own land, I'm as organic as possible, with the exception that I will use my own composted humanure on the land, which most organic certifications do not allow. The certification is of no interest to me on my own land, but the principles very much are.
If a neighbour who follows similar principles has produce available, I will gladly accept or purchase that produce. I've had fruit, milk, cheese and goat meat that is absolutely top quality, fully 'organic' in principle but not certified.
Beyond that, when it comes to choosing what to support with cold hard cash, first of all I would choose waste streams. Too-Good-To-Go bags of bread aren't organic, but I'm happy to eat the bread and it saves me money that I can then invest in making my property more productive. I will buy a kilo of chicken liver which is not organic and which then entitles me to ask for a big bag of free meat scraps which get rendered down into lard and supply meaty bits for adding to meals and skinny bits that get chopped up and added to rice as a collagen supplement. There's usually bones for making bone broth in the bag too. The price of liver has dropped by over 50% over the last twenty years because so few people want to buy it, so whilst it's not quite a waste product I'm pretty sure my money doesn't support the system very much. And again, I save money that can be invested into my own land.
I eat a fair amount of rice. Organic rice is very expensive here but there is a new variety that is being sold for very little more than the cheapest rice available that is grown here in Portugal and has been bred to need far fewer inputs and be naturally resistant to local pests and diseases. I do pay the little extra for this. When it first came out the price was right down at the cheapest level to get everyone to try it. Then it gradually rose to the point that I said -NO MORE! and stopped buying it, reverting to the cheapest available rice. Apparently enough other people did the same and the price dropped to exactly my cut off point so I'm now buying it again. From I can deduce that either someone is watching my every purchase and I have far more power to control such things than seems reasonable, or my cut off point was the same as plenty of other people's. The rice is packaged in paper, not plastic, which is another bonus. The used bags get used as kindling for the rocket mass heater. In my mind, if it's bred to need fewer inputs then they don't need to be charging more for it!
I buy in bulk bags of split red lentils. Not organic because the price difference is too extreme - literally over four times the price for organic! I figure that the lentils I buy are part of a rotation that will then reduce the nitrate needed for the next crop. If I was a bit younger with a bit more energy I'd grow my own. I'm very tempted to try a patch anyway this year but my common sense (which knows exactly how many projects aren't getting done, not to mention the essential stuff that's also being neglected) has stepped in and told me to invest in a blight resistant chestnut tree instead because my attempts to grow my own haven't worked yet. I'm also running an experiment with perennial beans, though I don't think they'll be able to take the place of lentils, at least, not they way I use the lentils. I could learn different ways though!
In short - I focus on my own land first, well grown stuff second, waste stream a close third, least impact fourth. Certification of itself is of no interest to me.